HELLO, my dear visitor my name is Enrique González, i have 21 years olds. im from Chile and studying architecture in a Universidad de Chile, i like, y like draw and take photos.
Mo
Hello, everyone today I speak about when I went to Monte Aguila, its a beautiful place, very quiet, the people's is very nice and friendly, I was just the summer of this year to visit a my cousin, and her family, I haden't seen her for 5 years, because she had moved from his house in Santiago, we went a Salto del Laja its a waterfall , its a fantastic place, your stay totally wet with water, went to cinema to see a movie and went to the forest its really nice with big trees and beautiful animals, and went to the cementery to visit a my aunt cousin, she met me when I was a child. the mother of my cousin its a very nice cook, she cooked spaguetti, and corn cake, it's was really good. I met a people that I liked, she was a friend of my cousin, I think return the next summer, because, its a fantastic place with fantastic people's, and we did not finish to traveling all, and I promised to return.
wena wena Enutrof de fuego igual te maté con mi Yopuka a lvl 160
ResponderBorrarVery bonited blog, me recordaded to my abuelita and her breadwhatwhats and her cazuela of carn. Keep going on
ResponderBorrarI really like this post <3
BorrarHi! I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door
ResponderBorrarSpank me harder daddy
ResponderBorrarenrique, your friends are funny
ResponderBorrar