Santiago

Santiago its a big city, with very much people, in Santiago live 7 million people, in the West is the Cordillera de Los Andes, there are two  big hills in the center of city, lately many foreigners stay in the country, becouse Santiago it's a good place to live.

What I like most about Santiago, its a transport and commerce, the first its very complete, and regularly fast, the commerce it's very varied, there are stores all, if you need something, you cand find it. 

What I dislike most about Santiago is pollution, visual and acoustic, there are many cars, the center of city it's very noisy  and acelerated  and the people can't sleep, also at the night its dangerous walk alone on the street 


I would  change of Santiago the separation of social housing sectors, the sectors are very marked, the crime and the lifestyles.

Santiago it's a good place to live, it has bad things, but the most part they are good things and they have a solution.

Comentarios

  1. You're so right! Santiago is so noisy that people are angry all the time

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wooou I too dislike pollution, greetings!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Enrique, I think you are the first person I know who likes the transport system here. Good for you.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Oh my gooood!! WOW! Oh my good... I liked your post so much that im telling my mom to take me there this summer. YOU INSPIRED ME!!!!!!11!!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. The transportation is very bad, where do you live? I go to live in that area

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Mo