Mo

Hello, everyone today I speak about when I went to Monte Aguila, its a beautiful place, very quiet, the people's is very nice and friendly, I was just  the summer of this year to visit a my cousin, and her family, I haden't seen her for 5 years, because she had moved from his house in Santiago, we went a Salto del Laja its a waterfall , its a fantastic place, your stay totally wet with water, went to cinema to see a movie and went to the forest its really nice with big trees and beautiful animals, and went to the cementery to visit a my aunt cousin, she met me when I was a child.  the mother of my cousin its a very nice cook, she cooked spaguetti, and corn cake, it's was really good. I met a people that I liked, she was a friend of my cousin,

I think return the next summer, because, its a fantastic place with fantastic people's, and we did not finish to traveling all, and I promised to return. 







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago