My career


Since I'm 14 years old, I want to study architecture, after understanding my taste and preference for doing work and drawings in my time at school insteadod of studying, I understood that anything else would be a career for me it was a torture. I am a determined person who sets goals and fulfills them, maybe I wasn't so aware of what it meant to be an architect when I joined, but after getting to know architecture, I decided to be an urbanist, in the first year of my career, I understood that urban planning is the path I want to follow


I chose the University of Chile for its recognition both nationally and continentally, in terms of architecture, as well as being a university of excellence. The approach and the way of teaching that the university has enchanted me, the architects of the U. of Chile, we are qualified to be complete architects that we design and create spaces to be used by all, understanding  their environment and for whom it is directed.







Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo