English Language Challenges


Hello today I will speak about, my experience learning English at university, and how I use the English outside of class.

My English isn’t very good, but the English class have helped me a lot, to learn a little more. This is the last English course that I have to take in the university, but I would like to continue learning in the future.

The English class prepared me for everyday situations in life, for example ask and answer for directions, the time, how to do something etc…

The English blogs have helped me a lot, to learn new words, and write correctly, usually hahahaha.

I must improve in everything, but mainly in my pronunciation, and my vocabulary.

In the future I would like to learn more English, and visit EE.UU, to perfect the English.

Outside the English class, I usually use a English words, for example, shopping, zapping,

Resultado de imagen para ingles

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo