MUSIC


The music is really fantastic, when I listen to a song that I like, I get chills.

My grandmother wanted me to learn to play guitar, I tried it, but it did not convince me, so I left it, what I would like to learn to play in the future is the drums, but it is complicated by the noise that it emits when it’s practiced.

There are many types of music, as well great composers and artists, but the type of music that I like the most is rock, especially the songs that have guitar solos.

Lately there is a rumor that rock is dying, as new great artists haven’t come out, if only the old ones are left and we live remembering the hits of the past.

Music can accompany you at all times, for celebrations and parties, to study, to sleep, music in the last century became a fundamental part of our lives.

Per year hundreds and thousands of concerts are performed around the world, attending one is great, the last one I attended was the Black Sabath concert, at the National Stadium, in my opinion to go to a rock concert the best is be on the “cancha”, to be able to jump and listen to the maximum.


Comentarios

  1. "Radio futuro" always plays the rock classics, proving even more that rock is dying because there aren't many new artists :(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo