My opnion.


Hello, today I will speak about my personal opinion on the different topics.

What is your opinion about Immigration?
I agree that more people come to live in my country, always it comes to contribute to their progress, as are professionals and athletes, and those who come to crime to return to her country, to so don't stigmatize the rest, but always the new habitants have the ideal conditions to live.

What is your opinion about the Chilean politician?
I believe that the right and the left political movement are obstructed when legislating, and cause the country not to advance enough in legal issues.

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?

I think that it should be legalized, since people are free to decide for themselves what they do with their bodies, as long as they don’t harm the rest, and never consumed by minors.

What is your opinion about recycling?

I think we should all recycle instinctively, but today's society isn’t used to it, since it doesn’t see it as a necessity, that's why we should implement a law that forces us to recycle, so that we don’t have problems in the future.

What is your opinion about climate change?

I think that climate change is real, it’s a slow process, but it’s happening now, and it’s reflected every day in the melting of the poles and the erratic climate, the most serious consequences aren’t seen now, but the Future depends on us if we don’t take care of the planet, for future generations.

Resultado de imagen para polar bear sad

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Santiago

Mo