Tournament / competition


Since I have memory I have seen the Olympic Games and the  football World Cup, the first ones I remember are the World Cup in Korea and Japan 2002, where Brazil with Ronaldo and Ronaldinho beat Germany, as well as the Olympic Games in Athens. 2004, where a young Nicolás Massu and Fernando González, won the Gold medal in tennis doubles, I have very fond memories, at that time since I practiced tennis, and I didn't miss the Davis cups, tournaments where countries they faced in 5 duels to climb in their global ranking.
Currently, although Chile, isn’t in the world top of tennis, I still see the cups, although we are not even half of what we were before.

I recently participated in a tournament of a board game called CATAN, which is a trading game, something that caught my attention, is that I was the youngest player to be ranked 12 out of 24 and win a discount for some game.

In the future I would like to see scientific tournaments on television competitions for innovations, and new products, to see how society evolves in this area.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo