This will be my last blog, I had never written one before in either English or Spanish. The idea of ​​all these posts was to perfect my writing and writing in English, and also vocabulary I learned to write many new words, maybe more than one of my posts have spelling mistakes, and I apologize for that, but I tried my best, it was A pleasant experience has served me a lot, before it was slow, but I have been improving. 

The topics we discussed were varied, I liked the idea of ​​making my experiences known,and that of others. The topics that Iliked the most were those of something interesting and food, since I could know better the taste of my other classmates.

The following week I have my English test, which has a part of telling a story, I hope that all this practice has helped me to do well.

Thanks to all who read my post, I learned a lot, I had fun writing and reading blogs, and I hope to continue commenting as a hobby, but not as often.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo