My future job


In the near future I imagine working in a municipality, as an urban planner, in charge of supervising and directing commune projects , but I don’t intend to dedicate myself to do the same forever , I would like to have different types of jobs for periods, besides  my own projects, I would also like to have my own architecture office and participate for grants, to design  big projects such as the Valparaiso port, or some design of roads and  housing complexes. also, on my own I would like to dedicate myself to sale and purchase of properties, learn about the real estate business; that according to my expectations will grow more in the near future.

I would like to travel in my work to learn other realities and have new experiences.

In my future job, I don't expect to earn much money as it is quite difficult, but any  money that I earn, I will invest in personal businesses such as housing, and a pastry shop.

In the future I plan to take a postgraduate course in urban planning, when I am older, I think I am a professor at the University, and teach everything I have learned in my work experience, in order to transmit all my knowledge.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo