My year 2018


Today I speak about how was my year 2018, it was a interesting year, in my vacation I work as a cashier in a supermarket (Mayorista 10) to raise money, and buy me a new computer, that is useful to use in my career, and also raise money to go on a trip.
With my school classmates we went to the beach for a weekend, and with my university classmates we went to the beach of Quinteros for a week, before they knew all the environmental problems they had, although at first glance you could see that the sea was not in good condition.
Also for a week I went to visit my cousin and her family, who lives in Monte Aguila, near to Los Angeles, I hadn’t seen her for 5 years, because she had moved from his house in Santiago, we went a Salto del Laja it’s a waterfall, it’s a fantastic place.
This year at the university, I had a good time, I’ve met a new people, and academically I’ve done well.
My mom was sick, but now she got better and now as a family we are well.
I hope that next year is better than this one, I will not be able to work because the academic year will be finished in January, so I will not be able to go on vacation, but I will still get together and we will do activities with my friends.
Resultado de imagen para año nuevo

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo