Postgraduate studies


Today I´m going to speak about what postgraduate I would like take in the future. The more possible is that I study a postgraduate someday, maybe immediately left the university or maybe a few years later, but I will definitely do it.  It´s completely necessary take a postgraduate to perfect your knowledge, and climbing higher in the jobs.

I would like study urbanism, because I really I like it, create big projects, in a high level, always thinking big.

 Ideally in another country for example Spain or Argentina due to language, also due to know another custom, and perspective of the architecture.

Barcelona and Buenos Aires they are good examples of planned cities, cities that were really though to work correctly. they are cities that seen from above work, but maybe in the practice they really aren´t that functional.

Chile isn’t a good example for an urbanism country, that’s why I also want go to another country.

I would like to leave for two years in the postgraduate studies, no less time because, in less time you don´t reach to learn correctly, also enjoy and travel around the country in summers.
On return I hope I won the necessary experience to apply it in Chile, and work, in the state or some municipality to design for the peoples.


Resultado de imagen para barcelona ciudad

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo