The global Warming


I know that the planet it’s going through a global warming, but I don’t know much about the forms to helped the planet.
I would like to be more informed, so as not to make mistakes against the environment.
Doing the quiz, I learned a lot more about going green, but these aren’t big actions, however they add up.
I think, that if we all put our support, we can make a change in the planet, the sum of small actions can make a big change.
In the quiz, I knew half of the questions, because I never had heard them, especially about some alternative materials with which to make paper, for example hemp, sheepskin, and even Panda excrement, I never imagined that you could make paper with panda excrement, I think this is possible because they only eat bamboo.
I hope that in the future we all come to our senses and begin to worry more about the environment.
Resultado de imagen para panda comiendo bambu

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo