FOOD


Making the decision of which is my favorite food is very difficult, there is so much variety of foods so rich, and for all kinds of meals, be it lunch, breakfasts, desserts.

I have decided to choose, not the richest food dish, but the ingredient that I like most, the corn, which is what I like to eat the most.

The corn has a lot of ways to prepare it, either as a salad, accompaniment, specific dishes such as humitas and corn cake.

How I like more to eat it’s in the corn cake, which consists of grinding the corn, accompany it with egg and chicken, and heat it in an oven, you can choose to put sugar on its cover to brown it.

Whenever I can I usually eat it as a salad and accompaniment, it’s the least time-consuming way to eat it.

But whenever I go south to visit parent’s, they wait for me with corn cake as they know I like it.

Once with some friends we tried to do it, with some corn that he had in his field, but they were of another type of corn and it didn’t turn out, in the end they ended up eating the ants and cats!!!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo