SOMETHING INTERESTING

Something interesting that I do regularly is to take pictures, whenever I can, at parties of friends, places I visit, interesting and particular things that I find, I don't have a specialized camera, I take them with my cell phone that have a very good camera, but I think buy me one in the near future.

I realized that I liked taking pictures when I entered the university, the continuous need to have photographic records of the places I analyzed to make my projects and have a better appreciation of them, was what encouraged me to take more photos. 

What attracts me to take pictures is that you can immortalize a specific moment and also intensify photos to give you the best approach to what you see, also that you can share your experiences with others, in order to make them understand, and know that is what they think.
I'm regularly taking pictures for the university, but from time to time, I go out to see and I find flashy things which I photographed, and I modify them in Photoshop, to make them more attractive and eye-catching.

Comentarios

  1. That`s cool, i like the photos and that stuff about cameras, I really don´t have a profesional camera, I take photos or videos with the camera of my cellphone, that it´s very good, cool post!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo