Website


I love the internet, I spend a large part of the day, using it and doing research to learn new things.

The websites that I visit the most, YouTube, and Netflix, the first I use to see tutorials and documentaries or people who visit other cities, Netflix, is a paid site to watch movies during leisure time, it accompanies me a lot.

Also this Facebook, where I follow many pages of newspapers, radios, and informative pages, to keep me informed of all national and international events, and keep me connected with people that I can’t have time to visit.

On the internet, you can find everything, just put the words you can find thousands or millions of related results, that's very good because the knowledge is our hands and we see how we use it to our advantage.

The internet also has its downside, it can be to annoy others, or raise inappropriate things for a certain audience, or illegal trade, that's why it is a double-edged sword and you have to know how to use it, and take care of the little’s.



Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo