Great moments: Meetings with friends

In life one goes through good and bad times, sometimes the bad ones are longer than the good ones, but that makes the good times are enjoyed to the fullest. 

The good times that I can highlight in my life, are when I enter the school, the National Institute, that I know, the friends, who accompany me, for sure, until the day I die, the friends of my life. 

With all my friends we keep a constant contact either by WhatsApp, or meetings that we do from time to time. Those would be my great moments every time we all meet, we are approximately 12 people in the group, some are closer than others, but that does not take away from us getting along, we have never discussed it, we always have fun, sometimes we go to bars others in our house, to celebrate a special situation, plays a boards game, we danced, we talked, sometimes with some of our trips, but we always had a good time, with a smaller group I have plans of Life to realize a future, and that makes me happy because we have aspirations in common that tell us more as true friends.

La imagen puede contener: 14 personas, incluidos Pablo Santiago Ramirez Fierro, Christhofer Lamberg, Héctor Ricardo Romo Hormazábal, Rodrigo Eduardo González Hormazábal, Nicolás Ladrón De Guevara Saldívar, Sebastian Encina Arevalo, Diego Zamora Olivares, Enrique Alberto Gonzalez Mendez, Fabian Antonio y Francisco Xavier Alderete Garrido, personas sonriendo, exterior

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My opnion.

Santiago

Mo